cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claymore 2 RGB profile per game

marksmith85
Level 9
Hi All

I am thinking of getting a claymore 2 but wanted to know can to set the rgp layout per game?

I like to set static colours for the control layout in each game which I can currently do with my logitech ghub no issue.

Also if a game as a built in profile can the claymore 2 use them. So Mass Effect: Andromeda will automatically display the keys that are used in the game if on keyboard/mouse.

Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

marksmith85
Level 9
Unfortunately, I decided to take the Keyboard back and go back to Logitechs eco system.

Mechanically Claymore 2 is an amazing device a dream to type and game on but Armaroy Crate ooohhhhh in the end I could not deal with the number of bugs, inconsistency and limitations of the software anymore. I found tbh I was spending more time troubleshooting basic issues like profiles not syncing correct, profiles not switching back automatically after exiting a game, odd issues with numlock turning the caps lock on/off and trouble upgrading the firmware on the device.

I also recently had the bug after the version upgrade where RGB on RAM would not sync or show up in aura creator. Seeing new issues introduced with version upgrades and from what I saw from a few threads a lack of documented issues being fixed left me with little fair that problems I had or wants would be implemented in the future.

I hope AC does improve in the future as again the hardware Asus makes is top notch. I know Asus can make solid software I find AI Suite 3 to be great, no issues with GPU Tweak II (have tested 3 as well and loved the updated look) and BIOS is great as well.

Even recent way Asus dealt with the problems with the incorrect installation of the capacitor/chip on the X690 boards super quickly (puts companies like NZXT to shame).

Maybe one day I'll come back to AC and find all issues solved but for now really need to up their game on it.