cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azoth Keyboard question

forcify12
Level 7

Best prebuilt keyboard ive owned but I have one question after a day of using it. I want to use it wired and have no intentions of using is wirelessly but i noticed the OLED screen will always show 100% after i have turned off my PC. Is there any way to turn it off so its not displayed forever? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nate152

Hello forcify12,

You can turn the OLED screen off in Armoury Crate before shutting down your pc.

As for using your ROG Azoth in wired mode 100% of the time, it should typically be ok. But, there are some precautions to consider.

Over time, keeping any wireless keyboard fully charged can lead to faster battery degradation. Meaning, in wireless mode, the battery won't hold its charge as long as it used to.

Over time, overcharging can cause the battery to swell.

I personally use 2.4GHz wireless mode and only charge the battery when it's needed.

Is there a reason you don't want to use 2.4GHz wireless mode? The ROG Azoth uses the ROG Speednova technology, I can't tell the difference between wired and wireless.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nate152

Hello forcify12,

You can turn the OLED screen off in Armoury Crate before shutting down your pc.

As for using your ROG Azoth in wired mode 100% of the time, it should typically be ok. But, there are some precautions to consider.

Over time, keeping any wireless keyboard fully charged can lead to faster battery degradation. Meaning, in wireless mode, the battery won't hold its charge as long as it used to.

Over time, overcharging can cause the battery to swell.

I personally use 2.4GHz wireless mode and only charge the battery when it's needed.

Is there a reason you don't want to use 2.4GHz wireless mode? The ROG Azoth uses the ROG Speednova technology, I can't tell the difference between wired and wireless.