Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Strix 7.1 Spectrum/profile change dont work

X3r0mor4
Level 7
*First sorry for the Googel-Translate, but my english is not so good^^*

Hi,

I just bought the ASUS Strix 7.1 headset , so far also to peace throughout , but unfortunately I am too stupid to change the sound profile / Spectrum .
What struck me at the USB Control Station , the LEDs are red when I put on there " Spectrum " with the rotary knob . All other settings can I make .

I hope you can help me

System : Win10 ASUS G751jY
3 REPLIES 3

Zion_One-Eyed
Level 8
X3r0mor4 wrote:
*First sorry for the Googel-Translate, but my english is not so good^^*

Hi,

I just bought the ASUS Strix 7.1 headset , so far also to peace throughout , but unfortunately I am too stupid to change the sound profile / Spectrum .
What struck me at the USB Control Station , the LEDs are red when I put on there " Spectrum " with the rotary knob . All other settings can I make .

I hope you can help me

System : Win10 ASUS G751jY

bought for xmas they are amazing i feel this real 7.1 but i cant switch the spectrum

Just like you guys I have this issue, and I recieved my pair for christmas - I have upgraded all the firm ware and am running the latest drivers, it's a shame because I like the product and I don't wwant to be forced to return it - ASUS - some help on this would be appreciated.

Are you guys doing the following?

1) Rotate the small knob to "Spectrum". The large dial area should now have every other LED set to red. (red LEDs mean profiles are off)
2) Press down (click) the large knob on top, and now you should be able to select different profiles with a yellow LED by rotating the large knob.

Pressing the large knob again will give you the red LEDs again, turning all profiles off.

The same applies for the "Lighting" as well.

I hope that helps?

:cool: