cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Strix Scope RX Leds problems

Rei
Level 7

So, i bought this keyboard over an year ago now it works well, but the problem is that i have 2 keys that are flashing green light while the rest of the keys are just as i've set them to be (blue and cyan).

I've already tried download all the programs required to change the color of those two key but nothing changed its still flashing green.

16 REPLIES 16

Rei
Level 7

Here's a pictureIMG20230326002645.jpg

Nate152

Hello Rei

Have you tried resetting your keyboard by pressing and holding the Fn+Esc keys for 10-15 seconds?

Have you updated to Armoury Crate version 5.4.10.0 and updated your keyboard with Armoury Crate?

Uninstall all other programs you downloaded and only use Armoury Crate as there could be conflicts.

Hello Nate, Yes I've tried downloading the latest version of each of the programs required, that includes updating the keyboard firmware (that problem persist even after changed the OS or performing a clean installation of the Armoury Crate, so that might not be a software related problem).

Nate152

I agree, a windows reinstall would rule out a software issue.

Have you tried adding the US QWERTY keyboard layout in windows to see if this might fix it?

If it doesn't fix it, it looks like there may be an issue with those two LED's.

Changing layout didn't seem to work, I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the keyboard at this point.
Thank you for your assistance.

Nate152

You're welcome,

Unfortunately, since the purchase date is over one year, the warranty has expired.

hi, im having the same problem since yesterday with two different keyboards in two different PC´s, in one of them the "A" key seems to not have "blue values" and only changes between rad and green values, and in the other keyboard i have the same problem but with the "Z" key, the first keyboard was my EVA rog strix rx, and i dont remember doing nothing, i went to the kitchen and when i go to my room the key is green, and the othe was in a friend house, we were installing windows for the first time, here keyboard was all white, and then, the momment aromoury crate pop up notification for installing armoury crate software shows, we installed it, and just when it was installed the "Z" changes to some green or yellow, i think in all the cases should be a software issue and maybe with armoury crate, i tried uninstall it from my friend pc and reinstall and it didnt worked338732012_769403491466669_6858870151503991901_n.jpg338868963_5948002548614962_8185517971527118981_n.jpg339646609_246243181188491_2563504499405770440_n.jpg

Hi, I am having the same problem. Today it happened. the keyboard was working fine and suddenly 2 keys (for me its the F9 and F12) does not outputs any blue value.  

Did any one finds any solution to it. My keyboard is only 3 months old.

Moderators, please help.

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi, 

based on your issue, please ensure that both your Armoury Crate and keyboard firmware are up to date. After updating, please provide a screenshot of the firmware versions. Additionally, kindly provide photos of the abnormal lighting. To further assist our backend team in verifying your issue, could you also help record and provide the relevant logs for us to investigate further? For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (NewFeature). https://www.asus.com/TW/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14

After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link. Thank you.