cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Falchion numbers and F keys issue

Enes5
Level 8

Hello,

Normally I was using F1,2,3 ... keys with FN+1,2,3... etc and for 1 i was simple using 1. But somehow it swapped now. I can type numbers with FN combo and F keys directly with numbers ( For example for 1 , I need to use FN + 1 at the moment) . Now numbers are activating F keys directly. I tried this on another PC and I have the same result. It is so annoying now . Could you please help me about this?

Keyboard version : 32.92.02

USB version : 3.00.04

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the solution 🙂 Reset didn't help also with caps key. So I tried to switch profiles. When I switch to profile A it came back to normal. I tried all profiles and this issue is happening only in profile H. All other profiles are working fine. Thanks a lot for your quick responses and effort.

Enes5_0-1699553701694.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nate152

Hello Enes5,

Try resetting your ROG Falchion by pressing and holding the Fn + Caps keys for 10-15 seconds.

Enes5
Level 8

Hello, It didn't work.

Nate152

I edited my post above, to reset your ROG Falchion, press and hold the Fn + Caps keys for 10-15 seconds.

Does this give the commands back with the Fn key?

I found the solution 🙂 Reset didn't help also with caps key. So I tried to switch profiles. When I switch to profile A it came back to normal. I tried all profiles and this issue is happening only in profile H. All other profiles are working fine. Thanks a lot for your quick responses and effort.

Enes5_0-1699553701694.png

Nate152

You're welcome,

Good to hear you got it working.

You can try resetting profile H.