Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any info on MX Blue Claymores?

jmike
Level 7
Title says it all. I'd love to buy one.
MAIN RIG:
Maximus X | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | 2x EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | EVGA Supernova G3 1000 |
14 REPLIES 14

jmike
Level 7
It's really beginning to look like the US market isn't going to see a handful of the newer ROG Products. Claymores, one of the new headsets, the XG Station 2 and something else I ran across have been available everywhere not in North America for quite a while.
MAIN RIG:
Maximus X | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | 2x EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | EVGA Supernova G3 1000 |

jmike wrote:
It's really beginning to look like the US market isn't going to see a handful of the newer ROG Products. Claymores, one of the new headsets, the XG Station 2 and something else I ran across have been available everywhere not in North America for quite a while.

Yep, not sure what happened with the recent launches of these products. Seems the Claymore in general had a lot of problems here with faulty switches due to shipping issues. I hope in the future they get their act together and hopefully release what was advertised in the beginning, such as all switch choices available in every region and the ability to purchase the number pad by itself. The Claymore seems to only be selling through Amazon and Frys now, before it was available in a lot more websites.

This keyboard checks everything I needed in a mechanical keyboard due to the RGB Blues, Costar Stabilizers, standard size bottom row, detachable cable, and 10 keyless.

jmike
Level 7
So here we are 6 months later and still no info on Claymore w/ Cherry Blues availability?
MAIN RIG:

I'm guessing it's not happening. We can barely get any ROG Claymores at all in the USA, it seems only Microcenter has them in limited quantities with Browns/Reds. So it doesn't look like we'll be getting MX Blues at all.

We still have no update on buying the number pad add on separately, the wrist rest was cancelled and all the community managers stopped responding in this forum.

Unfortunate, as this keyboard did a lot of things right.

jmike
Level 7
So we've had a steady supply of the Browns and Reds over the last month. When are the Blues coming to the US?
MAIN RIG: