cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix Fusion 700 Stopped Working

Interstellar_Pi
Level 8
Last Night, I was gaming and as others have mentioned the cord for it isn't very reliable. I have been dealing with the problem with the cord for over a year and have found a solution to it by wrapping it around the ear piece along the groove for the ear cuff and for charging I use a separate cord . While having the cord like that sometimes if you bump it, it will make your computer flip you and can even crash your sound driver(which is solved by unplugging and plugging it back in). Last Night that happened and then when I unplugged and plugged (red light to indicate its plugged in was on) them in the RGB didn't turn on , Additionally I couldn't hear any sound. I tired turning the Bluetooth on and that didn't work. I left it to charge overnight and same result and I even tried the cable I used for charging. I re-installed the drivers and armory crate. I am out of ideas and don't have the money to replace them.
36 REPLIES 36

it hapend the same problem too me befor 5 days and he steel dont workin pls help

It happened to me once (September 2020), and I opened an ASUS Support case. While I was waiting for an answer, I let discharge the headphones for several hours. Once fully discharged, and connecting again, everything worked again. According to ASUS support, was not an expected problem, but to reopen in case that problem was being reproducible/repeated. No problems anymore regarding to this specific issue since then, I am using it in a daily basis for many hours.

I have now a problem with the microphone, but that's a different story (looks a contact issue).

marc.caubet.serrabou wrote:
It happened to me once (September 2020), and I opened an ASUS Support case. While I was waiting for an answer, I let discharge the headphones for several hours. Once fully discharged, and connecting again, everything worked again. According to ASUS support, was not an expected problem, but to reopen in case that problem was being reproducible/repeated. No problems anymore regarding to this specific issue since then, I am using it in a daily basis for many hours.

I have now a problem with the microphone, but that's a different story (looks a contact issue).

I Have the same issue now, was working fine one night and the next day nothing. how did you discharge the headphones?

any fix to this issue?

iincar wrote:
any fix to this issue?

Im having the same issue also, please if anyone has a solution let me know, I put to charge all it shows is a red light and doesnt turn on even when plugged in.

bumping this post again but i'm having the same issue.

AdibBahar wrote:
Happened to me too. No RGB. No sound. Bluetooth also not functioning. Only the red led is light up. My pc detect the device but couldn't hear any sound. Has anyone tried format their windows and see whether it works again?

Hey dude, this happened to me at the moment. how did you fix the "No RGB, No SOUND, and No Bluetooth Function? thanks in advance.

Did anyone manage to solve this? I let them discharge a couple of times but it is still not working.

If you have both Armoury Crate and Armoury II installed, uninstall Armoury II and reboot.

Then Follow the quick start guide, are things any better?

Nate152
Hi Cyb0rge,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you have Armoury Crate installed and fully updated?