cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix Fusion 700 Stopped Working

Interstellar_Pi
Level 8
Last Night, I was gaming and as others have mentioned the cord for it isn't very reliable. I have been dealing with the problem with the cord for over a year and have found a solution to it by wrapping it around the ear piece along the groove for the ear cuff and for charging I use a separate cord . While having the cord like that sometimes if you bump it, it will make your computer flip you and can even crash your sound driver(which is solved by unplugging and plugging it back in). Last Night that happened and then when I unplugged and plugged (red light to indicate its plugged in was on) them in the RGB didn't turn on , Additionally I couldn't hear any sound. I tired turning the Bluetooth on and that didn't work. I left it to charge overnight and same result and I even tried the cable I used for charging. I re-installed the drivers and armory crate. I am out of ideas and don't have the money to replace them.
36 REPLIES 36

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Cyb0rge,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you have Armoury Crate installed and fully updated?

Yes I have it installed and updated, I've left the headphones off the charger for over a month and the issue is still there. When I plugged into PC again today there was an update but the same issue persisted

Strahum
Level 7
Hi! I bought ROG Strix Fusion 700, and it stopped working.

When i plugged it into the USB just the red led turn on, no RGB, no sound. But Windows recognize it.
Someone knows how to fix it?

Armoury crate is full updated, and recognizes it too.

Hey there, was it working then it stopped working? Do you mean no sound? Is it on mute?
Can you take some screenshots of what you see in Armoury Crate? The firmware version and device page.

so nothing by usb and cant change anything went in bluetooth but can only change volume nothing else have no idea and also i have a pair of rog centrion 7.1 and i just get error 43 doing my head in

so i have to pairs of headset for both pairs cost round 500 pound and they both dont work right fusion 700 work by bluetooth not by usb nothing no code nothing bluetooth can only change the volume and the pair of centurion 7.1 error code 43 i buy rog so i dont have problems but the more i spent the more problems i get ffs come on asus be a leading company

me too can have mine workimg by bluetootle but dont show in crete and just red light and they work

Hello karlkimpton87,

Is Armoury Crate updated to version 5.3.4.0?

Does your headsets show in Device Manager?

Strahum wrote:
Hi! I bought ROG Strix Fusion 700, and it stopped working.

When i plugged it into the USB just the red led turn on, no RGB, no sound. But Windows recognize it.
Someone knows how to fix it?

Armoury crate is full updated, and recognizes it too.

same issue as mine. if anyone fixed this issue, please share yours.

Nate152
Hello,

Some things to try...

Uninstall your ROG Strix Fusion 700 from device manager and reboot.

If this doesn't help, use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool to uninstall Armoury Crate, then install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0 and update to version 5.3.4.0.

In the link below, select your operating system and click "Show all" in blue, the Armoury Crate uninstall tool is the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

Nate152 wrote:
Hello,

Some things to try...

Uninstall your ROG Strix Fusion 700 from device manager and reboot.

If this doesn't help, use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool to uninstall Armoury Crate, then install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0 and update to version 5.3.4.0.

In the link below, select your operating system and click "Show all" in blue, the Armoury Crate uninstall tool is the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

either of the two didn't fix. nothing happened.