I've been trying to update my Device firmware to Version 0.0.0.16 but it keeps error out. I've been trying to update thousand times but still unsuccessful. How do I resolve this? I'm using ASUS TUF gaming F15 laptop.
My specific fix was the following:
1. Download the new paring tool: ROG Delta S Wireless on the official website support page
2. Make sure the headset is connected via the Type C cable directly to a USB port on your machine.
3. Make sure the headset dongle is connected to a new USB port via the Type-A adaptor.
4. I then restarted my computer and opened Armoury.
5. I then turned on the headset to 2.4 gz mode.
6. I then opened the pairing tool and found my device there & clicked pair.
7. I was then able to run the firmware update.
To confirm, I did not press the button at all.
I hope this helps ❤️
Download the pairing tool, and run
Connecting with 2.4 gh and usb-c cable
Then turn on the headset to 2.4 ghz
I hear the pc mode sound
After i hold the button, for 20 sec nothing happened, after i press again about 3 sec and after i can click the pair button