cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG DELTA S stopped working after latest round of ArmouryCrate update

varun_c
Level 8
Hi,

My ROG DELTA S headset stopped working after latest round of AC update. I tried uninstalling the AC using uninstall tool and reinstalled it again . But still the same problem persists.

The headset is displayed in AC but I see the following error.

Below is the screenshot from the update section of AC ..

I am able to control the RGB on the headset using AuraSync ... In the device manager I am only seeing ROG DELTA S microphone and also no option to select ROG DELTA S as output device in the windows taskbar ...

I tried connecting the device to different USB Ports on the PC and also the USB ports on throne Qi but still the same.

The headphone is working without any issues on a MAC book air (immediately after plugging in) and also on my Samsung Galaxy S20 Phone and Samsung Galaxy Tab S8.

Can someone please help me out . It looks like the latest round of updates in AC broke something to make the headset stop working , as i see its not getting detected as a sound o/p device itself .

Thanks
Varun
23 REPLIES 23

antalya0707
Level 7

(sorry for my bad english) hello i have the same problem asus rog delta i wonder if you fix yourself can you tell me how you did it (I tried the information the moderator gave you and it's still the same)

Nate152

Hell antalya0707,

Have you tried using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstalling?

In the link below, select your operating system, click "Show all" in blue, the uninstall tool is the third download.

Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.5.2 (first download), then head to the update center and check for updates.

sorry for my english again i am using translate

yes i did, oddly enough, type c doesn't work on my ipad but when i connect it to another computer via usb it works

(It doesn't work on my own computer but it works on my brother's computer but when I plug it into my brother's computer there is a problem and the sound is scratchy. but after installing the Armory software, the sizzling stopped. I thought there was a problem with the cable, but it was fixed with the software, it's a really complicated situation)

By the way, I tried everything you can think of and you gave advice before, but I couldn't get any results.

my motherboard model is msi tomahawk b550

Nate152

It sounds like all is well after the update.

I would recommend using the usb-c to usb-a adapter cable, this is how I have mine connected and I'm having no problems with my ROG Delta S Animate headset.

I think you misunderstood me for using translation but my problem persists and it is really sad. Turkey's economy is really bad and the price of the headset I use now was a gift at the time. 1 month's salary is too much, but I am very sorry that it has fallen into such a ridiculous situation, thank you for trying to help anyway

Nate152

Looking at the tech specs of the ROG Delta S headset, the notes say it supports the ipad pro by usb-c connection.

Are you using an ipad pro?

Maxentity
Level 7

I did everything you said but it still doesn't work and (with dongle) delta s wireless doesn't work on Android too

Sellict
Level 7

my headphones doesn't connect with wireless mode (with dongle) but only bluetooth and also I can't download the latest firmware "0.0.0.16" on AC

Me too i think the dongle is fried or something because with bt it works but the pc still count the dongle as headphones

Having the same issue, have you found a solution?