cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG DELTA Left RGB light doesn't work anymore. Any tips?

Joakingdom
Level 7
Hi there!

I recently bought a pair of DELTA headphones from amazon so i could use them with my Scar II and everything worked just fine for several months. A few days ago i realized that the left RGB is not working anymore (Right RGB light is still working). I thought that it was a software related issue at first but i tried changing the profile in Armoury, updating the BIOS (firmware) but nothing seems to work.

I also have trouble trying to change the rgb presets, for example; I click on static color and there is still rainbow. Nothing changes. I'm not 100% sure but i recently updated something called: "AURA KIT / HAL / SDK Device firmware.

PS: Connecting the headphones to my cellphone doesn't seem to fix the rgb issue

Apart from that, everything works like a charm!. Any suggestions? i do think that the recent update messed up my headphones since they do not change RGB anymore, in the other hand, audio software and EQ still works. Is there a hard reset option anywhere?

Sadly, i bought them second hand so i'm sure if the support will help me if a repair is needed.
33 REPLIES 33

anelg92 wrote:
on the 15 of decembar i had an update for the rog asus delta.

I played late at night warzone and my laptop was in turbo mode, after finishing the game i wanted to put him in silent mode ( asus tuf a15 2020) ... then there was an update for the headset in the settings, and as u know u just go for it, installing it and kaboom no light nothing on the left side, just the right side in red ... before the update they worked perfectly fine - the rgb the mic and sound... now rgb broken and mic i have to unplug and plug in again to get it work properly,

was contacting support but they told me without warranty they cant help, i have to wait for new update or something but some guy from asus told me its an hardware isssue and they should be replaced ... but no warranty card no replacment so im broken guys. i regret buying them... it suck. was surching googleing etc but no nada niente infos about this thing...
the good thing touh is that i am not the only one that this happnd after the update...

I have the same issue, but my botch left and right rgb dont work. And about the mic it happens to me too and everytime I start my computer I have to unplug and plug the headphones so that the mic can capture a good sound or anyone wont be able to hear me its so boring :/. I already searched and sent a ticket and already installed the new update and nothing fixed. Wow amazing how can Asus be able to not correct it and completly ignore this situation.

anelg92 wrote:
on the 15 of decembar i had an update for the rog asus delta.

I played late at night warzone and my laptop was in turbo mode, after finishing the game i wanted to put him in silent mode ( asus tuf a15 2020) ... then there was an update for the headset in the settings, and as u know u just go for it, installing it and kaboom no light nothing on the left side, just the right side in red ... before the update they worked perfectly fine - the rgb the mic and sound... now rgb broken and mic i have to unplug and plug in again to get it work properly,

was contacting support but they told me without warranty they cant help, i have to wait for new update or something but some guy from asus told me its an hardware isssue and they should be replaced ... but no warranty card no replacment so im broken guys. i regret buying them... it suck. was surching googleing etc but no nada niente infos about this thing...
the good thing touh is that i am not the only one that this happnd after the update...

Because to me it didnt, only the rgb issue now both rgbs are working but not the mic i wanted to make shure im not the only one in this position 😕

AlexB121
Level 7
Very easy hold mute button from 3 seconds and it will power back the rgb .... If u hold it for 3 sec it will tun the rgb off and on each time then open crate and u good to go.....

PiHeich
Level 7
I can't update it... I have this message:

Log Message Start/¶}©l°O¿ý
FW File Name: AUMA0-E6K5-0105-6D00-0C.bin
bin file version: AUMA0-E6K5-0105-6D00-0C
Cannot find USB Device

Armoury crate:
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.8.0