cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG DELTA Left RGB light doesn't work anymore. Any tips?

Joakingdom
Level 7
Hi there!

I recently bought a pair of DELTA headphones from amazon so i could use them with my Scar II and everything worked just fine for several months. A few days ago i realized that the left RGB is not working anymore (Right RGB light is still working). I thought that it was a software related issue at first but i tried changing the profile in Armoury, updating the BIOS (firmware) but nothing seems to work.

I also have trouble trying to change the rgb presets, for example; I click on static color and there is still rainbow. Nothing changes. I'm not 100% sure but i recently updated something called: "AURA KIT / HAL / SDK Device firmware.

PS: Connecting the headphones to my cellphone doesn't seem to fix the rgb issue

Apart from that, everything works like a charm!. Any suggestions? i do think that the recent update messed up my headphones since they do not change RGB anymore, in the other hand, audio software and EQ still works. Is there a hard reset option anywhere?

Sadly, i bought them second hand so i'm sure if the support will help me if a repair is needed.
33 REPLIES 33

After unplugging and replugging my headset, I also have this issue and receive the same message in armoury crate. Customer service tells me it is most likely a hardware issue but not sure if I believe that. Anyone find a solution yet? Trying to decide on sending it for repairs, waiting it out, or just buying a new one. 😞

Mine is having the same issue, unfortunately i only purchased mine 1 or 2 months ago.

yesterday I had it too, the left side was only purple and the right side was rgb. When I disconnected and plugged in the usb, the left side was not working. I tried every method but couldn't fix it.

on the 15 of decembar i had an update for the rog asus delta.

I played late at night warzone and my laptop was in turbo mode, after finishing the game i wanted to put him in silent mode ( asus tuf a15 2020) ... then there was an update for the headset in the settings, and as u know u just go for it, installing it and kaboom no light nothing on the left side, just the right side in red ... before the update they worked perfectly fine - the rgb the mic and sound... now rgb broken and mic i have to unplug and plug in again to get it work properly,

was contacting support but they told me without warranty they cant help, i have to wait for new update or something but some guy from asus told me its an hardware isssue and they should be replaced ... but no warranty card no replacment so im broken guys. i regret buying them... it suck. was surching googleing etc but no nada niente infos about this thing...
the good thing touh is that i am not the only one that this happnd after the update...

anelg92 wrote:
on the 15 of decembar i had an update for the rog asus delta.

I played late at night warzone and my laptop was in turbo mode, after finishing the game i wanted to put him in silent mode ( asus tuf a15 2020) ... then there was an update for the headset in the settings, and as u know u just go for it, installing it and kaboom no light nothing on the left side, just the right side in red ... before the update they worked perfectly fine - the rgb the mic and sound... now rgb broken and mic i have to unplug and plug in again to get it work properly,

was contacting support but they told me without warranty they cant help, i have to wait for new update or something but some guy from asus told me its an hardware isssue and they should be replaced ... but no warranty card no replacment so im broken guys. i regret buying them... it suck. was surching googleing etc but no nada niente infos about this thing...
the good thing touh is that i am not the only one that this happnd after the update...

When I contacted support they told me the same thing. I find it hard to believe that everyone has the left side go out and it be a hardware issue. In my mind, if it was hardware, we would see people complain about the left and the right side. Hopefully with the increased reports of this happening they come out with a fix soon.

Similar to others the left side of the LEDS stopped working today after I turned it on and off last time. I ordered a replacement and until today was working fine now the issue is present.

sh3rvin wrote:
https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/headsets/usb-headsets/rog-delta-model/helpdesk_bios/

there is a fw update, released yesterday

yes its fixes my left rgb led 😄 i'm so happy now 😄 THANKS ASUS !

sh3rvin wrote:
https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/headsets/usb-headsets/rog-delta-model/helpdesk_bios/

there is a fw update, released yesterday

I updated mine but I still need to unplug and plug my headphones to unbug or correct my microfone sound. I think they didn´t corrected that issue yet, unforntunely. Both rgb work now but the mic sound still bugged or something like that i dont know how to explain its like youre mic sensivity lowers or something and to correct it I have to unplug my headphones and plug them again ahhh its so boring if anyone knows how to fix it I would aprecciate it.

KingAndrew1234 wrote:
When I contacted support they told me the same thing. I find it hard to believe that everyone has the left side go out and it be a hardware issue. In my mind, if it was hardware, we would see people complain about the left and the right side. Hopefully with the increased reports of this happening they come out with a fix soon.

Belive me im spamming all the sites where there is anypossible chance to get theire attention but as the girl from the shop said... they know about the issue and usely they just replace the headset for new one... coz they never fix them... so only chance is hoping for an update that fixes the HAL problem!!!