cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Centurion - "New" version (with fixed microphone)

Pruik
Level 7
Hi,

Was wondering if there are any (web-)shops who allready ships out the "new" version of the Asus ROG Centurion, with the new fixed microphone.
If anyone knows please let us know.

Thanks!

Regards, Mika
343 Views
29 REPLIES 29

i have already installed the beta version but i recognize only the left and right speaker have active in the configuration program of the headset

varnavas wrote:
i have already installed the beta version but i recognize only the left and right speaker have active in the configuration program of the headset


Please make sure you have enabled 7.1 by pressing the button on the Audio Station (7.1 light should be on).
73734
Verify all of the channels are working here:
73733
Try listening to some Dolby Surround Content using the Edge browser:
https://download.dolby.com/us/en/test-tones/dolby-atmos_amaze.mp4
https://download.dolby.com/us/en/test-tones/dolby-atmos_leaf.mp4
If you use Chrome, download first otherwise you will only hear stereo (2 channels)

When playing games, check if the they support 7.1. If surround sound is not supported, then you will only hear stereo.
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Please make sure you have enabled 7.1 by pressing the button on the Audio Station (7.1 light should be on).
73734
Verify all of the channels are working here:
73733
Try listening to some Dolby Surround Content using the Edge browser:
https://download.dolby.com/us/en/test-tones/dolby-atmos_amaze.mp4
https://download.dolby.com/us/en/test-tones/dolby-atmos_leaf.mp4
If you use Chrome, download first otherwise you will only hear stereo (2 channels)

When playing games, check if the they support 7.1. If surround sound is not supported, then you will only hear stereo.

i have already check all but the same think

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
When you are testing each channel or watching the sample videos, do you see the equalizers working normally? Is the output set to headphones? Are all channels enabled?
73904
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
When you are testing each channel or watching the sample videos, do you see the equalizers working normally? Is the output set to headphones? Are all channels enabled?
73904


sometimes yes but sometime the sound is to low

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The headset sometimes works, or does it depend on what game/software you are listening to?
Which channel(s) are too low?

What happened when you tested the sample videos above?
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The headset sometimes works, or does it depend on what game/software you are listening to?
Which channel(s) are too low?

What happened when you tested the sample videos above?


when i tested the video the channels was work but not loud and when come the time for sub to work the volume was low again

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
So all the channels do work, but you think the volume is too low?

Did you try the beta firmware?
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95885-Beta-FW-testing-for-Centurion-7-1/page4#post702780
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
So all the channels do work, but you think the volume is too low?

Did you try the beta firmware?
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95885-Beta-FW-testing-for-Centurion-7-1/page4#post702780



yes i have already install all updates of the headset

varnavas wrote:
yes i have already install all updates of the headset


Sorry, do all channels work or not?

1. If not - then you should get it serviced (RMA).

2. If yes, they do but you think the volume is too low - lower the volume for the front channels. (This is not suggested, if we use properly-tuned Dolby surround sound videos as a benchmark, lowering the front channels sounds unbalanced and unnatural)
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin