cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Centurion 7.1 not working

bugwak04
Level 7
I have an issue with my ROG Centurion 7.1 Gaming Headset the USB won't detect it. no light in the ROG controller box. fyi. just reformated now won't detect my ROG centurion

12 REPLIES 12

how do i upgrade Firmware when i cannot conect the device and i run update and it says no device. wow.

come on this has to be a joke right.

Nate152
Sorry about that, I haven't tried the update so I suppose without your ROG Centurion being detected, it didn't work for you.

What I might try as a test is rolling back windows and see if this gets your ROG Centurion working again.

holiwowdoundead
Level 7
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, WHAT'S MORE, I STOP USING THE HEADPHONES FOR A LONG TIME, UNTIL ONE DAY I FOUND THE PROBLEM IN AN AMD SOUND DRIVER, what they have to do is go to device management, there they will look for inputs and outputs of audio and go to the driver that says amd sound management or if you have one from intel, the one from intel, or the one that is predefined in your system, there you go right click properties and go to drivers of the driver, and return the driver to its previous version , and the problem should have been solved there, I could solve it like this

Sin título.pngSin título5.pngSin título2.pngSin título3.pngIF U DONT HAVE DAT DRIVER (AMD STREAMING AUDIO DEVICE) TRY REVERTING ANOTHER DRIVER , BUT THE PROBLEM ITS IN THE DRIVERS OF SOUND