cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help | Rog Centurion sounds bad after 10 minutes of use

SasakiHaise
Level 7
I have recently bought a Rog Centurion and after using it for 10 minutes it would always sound like a over amplified speaker and i would need to re plug it every time which is really annoying. i have been trying different solutions and it just wouldn't work so i would like someone to help me with this.
12 REPLIES 12

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Do you have both USB connectors plugged in?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Do you have both USB connectors plugged in?

Yes i have both USB connectors plugged in.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Are you using a USB hub? If so, can you try connecting both connectors directly to the PC or laptop and try again?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Are you using a USB hub? If so, can you try connecting both connectors directly to the PC or laptop and try again?

I have it directly plugged in to the desktop since i got it.

I have been unplugging the wires from the hub so much its starting to become loose 😞

SasakiHaise wrote:
I have been unplugging the wires from the hub so much its starting to become loose 😞

Sorry, can you clarify what you mean here? How is the hub a factor?

Is the connector for the Centurion loose? Do you get the same results on another PC or laptop?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean here? How is the hub a factor?

Is the connector for the Centurion loose? Do you get the same results on another PC or laptop?

No, its just that i have been disconnecting the usb audio station so many times that is started to become loose.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sound like it might be a bad connection. If that is the case, you could try an adapter or powered hub which has a tight fit.

Have you tried another PC/laptop? Do any other devices or peripherals have connection issues when using that/those ports?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sound like it might be a bad connection. If that is the case, you could try an adapter or powered hub which has a tight fit.

Have you tried another PC/laptop? Do any other devices or peripherals have connection issues when using that/those ports?

I have not tried plugging in it on other PC's but i have tried other ports on my pc.