Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centurion?

mastaful
Level 7
it was suppose to be out in Oct?

Posted Oct 4th
"ROG Centurion will be available this month, check with your local retailers for exact dates! "

Is this gonna be like the CLAYMORE were you talk about it for years but never sell it?
13 REPLIES 13

Blo0dyClub
Level 7
mastaful wrote:
it was suppose to be out in Oct?

Posted Oct 4th
"ROG Centurion will be available this month, check with your local retailers for exact dates! "

Is this gonna be like the CLAYMORE were you talk about it for years but never sell it?

Me too, i still wating for this headsets... Asus said October month but nothing release 😞

Edit: I found this russian guy, he said they gonna release soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9rMWTeLr8&

Bahz
Level 12
The Centurion has been delayed but the product is planned to be released soon. Due to company policies I'm not allowed to provide any details on the product release dates and it also differs based on region. I can only assure you that this won't be another case of GK2000 or Claymore which had some small issues that required some time to straighten out.

Bahz wrote:
I can only assure you that this won't be another case of GK2000 or Claymore which had some small issues that required some time to straighten out.

REALLY? Bet you wished you had never said that 😉

Gaz936 wrote:
REALLY? Bet you wished you had never said that 😉

Not one bit because I'm not a god that can foresee everything, the release didn't delay for more than 2 years, that part was right and the main point? The issue with the mic was tested internally and they didn't experience anywhere near the extremities that have been reported here on the forum. Even with the FW update which internally it was tested to improve on the issue but reported not to have any improvements and some people stating that it's even worse. The same product with the same microphone was sent to media and if the issue was that severe then media review sites would have also noted that to us as well but they didn't. It's identified now that it's definitely a problem and the only thing is to get this resolved as soon as possible.

omarras
Level 7
so so so so so should have expected this. I get so frustrated waiting for the awesomeness that I often spend way too much to by new ROG equip from over seas...
Now this again? just release it already!!!!!

omarras wrote:
so so so so so should have expected this. I get so frustrated waiting for the awesomeness that I often spend way too much to by new ROG equip from over seas...
Now this again? just release it already!!!!!

2 January. *STILL NOT RELEASED?
Sure glad this is not like the Claymore or the GK2000...*

Seriously though. *Why is it so difficult to release a product after a full year?*

It would go on sale in October they said...
We are in 2017, I'm still waiting Asus

Got my yesterday :cool:
I live in Sweden.

omarras
Level 7
Nice! *Where did you get it? *Can you post a link? *Any issues?