Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta FW testing for Centurion 7.1

Bahz
Level 12
You can download the file at the link below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8hXL86D6YHUWGZHVEFJTlFRbG8

Please share your testing feedback here in this thread.
132 REPLIES 132

Is it possible to connect asus rog centurion to a android phone by otg? if it runs caput my battery so fast? thanks

alucard_x22 wrote:
Is it possible to connect asus rog centurion to a android phone by otg? if it runs caput my battery so fast? thanks

The Centurion is only supported on PC and Mac.

Bahz
Level 12
Thanks for all the feedback so far, I'm testing it out today and see if our testing results are identical.

How was your results man and can you sticky you thread on here ?
Bahz wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback so far, I'm testing it out today and see if our testing results are identical.

SATTTY wrote:
How was your results man and can you sticky you thread on here ?

Sure, I will sticky this thread. I did some testing with media and I believe this FW update is a good improvement over the previous. For game testing I noticed that rear channels are still a bit weak but I do notice that there are improvements in this area. I still need to spend more time testing in different games, but so far I would say that this new FW is a definite improvement over the previous. At this point it's best to wait for more feedback from more users and I will collect back all the feedback and pass it over to our teams so they can make the correct adjustments for the next FW update.

Bahz wrote:
Sure, I will sticky this thread. I did some testing with media and I believe this FW update is a good improvement over the previous. For game testing I noticed that rear channels are still a bit weak but I do notice that there are improvements in this area. I still need to spend more time testing in different games, but so far I would say that this new FW is a definite improvement over the previous. At this point it's best to wait for more feedback from more users and I will collect back all the feedback and pass it over to our teams so they can make the correct adjustments for the next FW update.

Does 2.0 sound echoey / hollow to you?

Yeah the 2.1 sounds so bad with the bass and bahz yes it a big improvement over the other firmware but till needs some more improvement tho I'm happy its getting fixed 🙂

Any update on situation? Getting bit frustrated here...
Mother of God, it's all toilet sounds!

Bahz
Level 12
I tested more during the weekend and yes I can confirm that stereo mode (2.1) does have echo issue while watching videos and listening to music.

did you notice the bass is bad in 2.1 mode and do you know when a new firmware will come ?
Bahz wrote:
I tested more during the weekend and yes I can confirm that stereo mode (2.1) does have echo issue while watching videos and listening to music.