cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Centurion Headset Update?

Gaz936
Level 8
Good day Bahz...

Would it be possible for you to give us all an update on the situation with the Centurion headset?

How did your testing go and have the engineering team made any head way?

Many thanks...

Gaz
82 REPLIES 82

My first message to Bahz was July 29. Bahz has repeatedly thrown the auto response. You will be contacted within a weeks time.... That is now about 8 weeks time ago, and I for one am quite frustrated with Asus.

At first this seemed like a perfect solution and well managed customer service by ASUS. Now I just wish I had done the RMA with my retailer, got a refund and looked elsewhere.

This truely tars my previous positive experiences with ASUS premium products.

Abildhauge wrote:
My first message to Bahz was July 29. Bahz has repeatedly thrown the auto response. You will be contacted within a weeks time.... That is now about 8 weeks time ago, and I for one am quite frustrated with Asus.

At first this seemed like a perfect solution and well managed customer service by ASUS. Now I just wish I had done the RMA with my retailer, got a refund and looked elsewhere.

This truely tars my previous positive experiences with ASUS premium products.

Same here. Been told in PM that I will get contacted soon. Nothing yet. No email or phone call, at all.

I think we should be compensated due the 3 month waiting time.

amoredipipa wrote:
I am looking forward to the withdrawal from September 2nd, the day I sent the data as requested .....
I solicited several times and every time I was promised the following week ....
I think I have had a lot of patience, it is an unacceptable behavior for a premium product ......
I'm very disappointed with how Asus treats its customers

I couldn't agree more. A "Premium" product. :mad:

Bahz
Level 12
I have escalated each case to our audio team where I received a PM from you regarding not getting a call from the service team but unfortunately it appears that local service resources are limited and the list has become a lot longer than they originally predicted. Today is my last day on the ROG forum as an ASUS employee, for future support please contact MasterC@ASUS and he will further assist you. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope that our audio team can work out the issues with the service team and have them contact all pending users on the list as soon as possible.

Bahz wrote:
I have escalated each case to our audio team where I received a PM from you regarding not getting a call from the service team but unfortunately it appears that local service resources are limited and the list has become a lot longer than they originally predicted. Today is my last day on the ROG forum as an ASUS employee, for future support please contact MasterC@ASUS and he will further assist you. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope that our audio team can work out the issues with the service team and have them contact all pending users on the list as soon as possible.

Well...that's just great.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Guys,

I'll be taking over this case. The people who have already posted here, your cases have already been escalated again and we have looking into ways to accelerate the process. Again, we apologize for the delay.

morph_
Level 11
Had my headset was picked up on the 28th of October by the courier... still waiting for the replacement one to be delivered... 😞

I got my replacement back a couple of days ago but it seems the issue still persists. I love the sound this headset can produce, and I have an alternate mic, but I would like to be able to use the headset for communication as well.

I'm not sure if I somehow got really unlucky and they sent me a defective replacement or if I'm doing something wrong, but I feel a bit slighted.

I still love ASUS, and that probably won't change, but this whole situation has me a bit down. I waited for this headset since I caught the first hint of it over a year ago. I'm not even wholly unsatisfied, the sound is amazing, just a little disappointed by the mic.

hello everyones , sry for my english , i bought rog centurion 7.1 , this head is very expensive in my country (vietnam) but i try to buy it for playing pubg to hear the footstep as this product advertised. Well , after using this and compare to my old headset The easar tornador with is more cheap , this centurion make me regret about my money , i can't hear the footstep clearly and the sound is missing . example i can't hear something behind me , a little sound and left and right of my character face . And the "sound area" is small , can't prepare before something big coming like airdrop and cars . i downloaded the newest firmware already , insteall the sonic studio already but just a little improve . And today i hear something like " tin tin tin "............ pls update the driver or firmware fast . and my Centurion have series id Begin by H7 , does it's possible to replace new one because the mic is not good ? pls help !

Still nothing. A compensation maybe? *crickets*