cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diablo 4 redemption issues

Keljian
Level 7

I bought an Asus TUF 4080 OC from a local reseller here in Australia (Scorptec/scorpion technology) on the 19th of May and after keying the details of the card, uploading the receipt, I received an email saying that the card was ineligible for the Diablo 4 redemption. 

I have emailed the rog forum support straight after (and again yesterday), as it suggests on the page, and received no reply. I’ve also contacted warranty support about it and the best they have been able to offer is to email support and wait. 

At the rate this is moving I’m going to miss the Diablo 4 launch and won’t be able to play when my friends intend to play. 

Does anyone have advice about how I can resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Roundcakes .

As registration information involves personal data, please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Roundcakes
Level 7

I am in the same boat, I really don't want to miss out on the launch either. Bought a 4080 tuf oc in the hopes it would be easy to redeem. I've emailed the suggested rog forum email account but have still not received a response. It feels like a scam..

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Roundcakes .

As registration information involves personal data, please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Keljian
Level 7

Well, they sent me a key 7 days later

Hi there. Can you inform us where did you get the response to? In the email registered or in here?

www.intellence.eu