cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diablo 4 redemption - ineligible despite purchase made within promotional period

Sc
Level 7

Help needed: Application status saying I didn't purchase during the activity period, but I did.

I purchased an ASUS 4070 Dual OC on 12 June (within the promotional period) from Mwave Australia, along with a new CPU and RAM. They had a stock shortage of the RAM, so they notified me to pick-up the items on 20 June. If needed, I can provide a transcript of their staff notifying me of this delay. After picking-up my order, Mwave emailed me a reminder to claim my Bonus Diablo 4 Standard edition, so I applied on the ASUS site.

My invoice clearly shows an Order Date of 12 June (the day I purchased it), and an Invoice date of 20 June (the day I picked it up), which I provided in my application. However, my application status now says "The application data is not eligible for this event - The product wasn't be purchased during the activity period".

Could a staff member please assist with this? I purchased an eligible product within the promotional period, and this promotion was a major reason for my purchase.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Sc 

As I have mentioned in our PM conversation, please send an email to "rog_forum@asus.com" if you are having difficulty registering for Rise Against Evil: Get Diablo IV with select GeForce RTX 40 Series events.
We recommend including the serial number and the invoice or receipt for the GPU.
Please refer to the  event page  to confirm the detailed process and eligibility for participating in the promotion, if needed.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Sc 

As I have mentioned in our PM conversation, please send an email to "rog_forum@asus.com" if you are having difficulty registering for Rise Against Evil: Get Diablo IV with select GeForce RTX 40 Series events.
We recommend including the serial number and the invoice or receipt for the GPU.
Please refer to the  event page  to confirm the detailed process and eligibility for participating in the promotion, if needed.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Sc
Level 7

Update: Today, they replied to my email with confirmation that I do qualify and gave me the code. Thanks.