cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix GL12CX, System won't wake up after installing Windows 11

tekincetin
Level 7

Hi friends I Have Asus gl12cx, Windows 10 upgrade says; your system is ready for windows 11, but I tried to install it 4 times in the last one year. Drivers are ok, bios update is ok, TPM 2.0 ok. Everything is ok, but doesn't wake up when sleep. I press power button 4 seconds and shutdown the system. I then have to press the power button to wake the pc but stuck logo screen. And restart again windows 11 start normally. If anyone has had this problem and found a solution, please write. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @tekincetin .

Please refer to the link below for the models that are supported for updating to Windows 11, and the ROG Strix GL12CM is not on the list of gaming desktops.
>> ASUS|Introducing Windows 11 on ASUS laptops and devices

Based on the situation you describe, it is recommended that you check whether the BIOS has been updated to the latest version, which is 304.
According to the official website, there is no driver supporting Windows 11.
Please also be aware of the exception caused by compatibility issues.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @tekincetin .

According to the official website information, ROG Strix GL12CM does not support windows11.

If you have concerns, please refer to [Windows 11] How to upgrade to Windows 11 and run a detection compatibility check of Windows 11 on your device with a PC health check as well.

Thank you.

PcHealthCheck app says my system is compatible.

I have tried to install both with the windows 11 upgrade and the clean install method.

I couldn't find any content on asus.com that this motherboard is not supported, if there is, could you share the link to me, thanks for your answer.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @tekincetin .

Please refer to the link below for the models that are supported for updating to Windows 11, and the ROG Strix GL12CM is not on the list of gaming desktops.
>> ASUS|Introducing Windows 11 on ASUS laptops and devices

Based on the situation you describe, it is recommended that you check whether the BIOS has been updated to the latest version, which is 304.
According to the official website, there is no driver supporting Windows 11.
Please also be aware of the exception caused by compatibility issues.

Thank you.