cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really bad problem ROG Strix

RedTrizub
Level 7

Alright, so I made a new password a few hours ago (to log into the computer) and right now, I'm trying to find a way how to restart/change my password, because my laptop is locked. How it happened: I made a new password, right? Then, when I got off my laptop and got back, I needed to type my password, and for some reason, not a single try I make works (I remember my pass thought) and I can't change my password because I am on Windows 11 and not 10. (The restart-hold shift doesn't work)

I don't know this glitch but the password I made like 5 hours ago doesn't work, or maybe it changed to something else I don't know...

Please help me somebody, I can't get into my laptop and can't do anything about it...

#HELP

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @RedTrizub ,

based on your issue, may I ask if your question is related to a laptop?
If so, we are delighted to provide you with a dedicated discussion forum to ensure you receive the best support and answers.
For our laptop series products, we have created the forum specifically for users of laptop products.
On the forum, you can ask questions related to the products, share your experiences, and interact with other users.
Our dedicated team will also be there to provide personalized assistance, ensuring you receive accurate and timely responses.
https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-notebooks/bd-p/HSS_Notebooks
Thank you.