cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF Z790 Plus WIFI D4 Motherboard No Realtek Equalizer

Danbar
Level 8

Just completed the build and noticed there was no equalizer in the Realtek Audio Console. Tried everything, updated driver, etc. The driver version is 6.0.9399.1; UI version 1.38.277.0. Right now I am only in the two speaker, stereo mode, if that matters. Does this motherboard support an equalizer UI?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you !!!!! What a goof I am !!!!! I did not think to just double click on the DTS Logo!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My gosh, it was right there!!! I truly most appreciative!!!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Danbar .

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek Audio Driver?
May I ask what is your current OS and OS build?

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

I completely uninstalled the audio driver and subsequently reinstalled the  driver version 6.0.9399.1; UI version 1.38.277.0. The OS is  Win 11, version 22H2,  (OS Build 22621.1555. I contacted ASUS CS, and they were of no real help; they just parroted the description of the utility, which did not include an equalizer. 

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek Audio Driver, to no avail. The OS and Build is as follows: Win 11, Version 22H2 , OS build 22621.1555. I contacted Asus CS, but they did not have a clue.

Thanks so much

I cannot reply to your question

I will try again ,,,,WIN 11 version 22H2, Build 22621.1555...thanks

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Danbar .

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the driver?
If the equalizer function is still missing after the operation, could you please provide a video recording that documents the Realtek Audio Console issue in detail?

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Uninstalled and reinstalled...no change. I have attached a picture of the Realtek Audio Console.....Asus CS was of no help. I cannot find an equalizer, to adjust various frequency bands. I guess I must either look for a third party app or just get an PCI sound card (Audigy)

Hi,

You have an ASUS TUF DTS Audio Processing motherboard, so it is by design, it's intended to work like this at least for ASUS products : If a third party app is built-in (DTS Audio Processing in your case), the equalization is done via the third party app/drivers :

MoKiChU_4-1683297636243.jpeg

Thank you !!!!! What a goof I am !!!!! I did not think to just double click on the DTS Logo!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My gosh, it was right there!!! I truly most appreciative!!!