cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Clavis not to be found

Tmjpwns
Level 7

I have this ROG Clavis i got bundled with my Rog Maximus XIII

It worked at the beginning, but after updates it won't show up in Armorycrate or device manager when i connect it to my desktop or my Ally.

Anyone else had this happen to them?

G751JY 32GB GTX980M OC, Killer Wlan, Liquid Metal.
Maximus XIII, I9-11900, 64gb,TUF RTX 3080, ROG Ally
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Tmjpwns ,

could you please confirm whether you have connected a 3.5mm headphone jack as well?

Thank you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Tmjpwns ,

based on your issue, may I ask have you make sure that Armoury Crate update  center version and ROG Clavis firmware version is at the latest version?

Whether the issue occur after you update Armoury Crate?

Please provide the Armoury Crate version/ a screenshot of the Armoury Crate Update Center

Also, could you also help record and provide the relevant logs for us to investigate further?
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.
Thank you.

It happened after updating the firmware on the clavis itself a while back.

When i tested it again last week AC and AC:SE where both fully up to date, still no change in AC when i connected the device.

Hi @Tmjpwns ,

may I ask have you try to use "uninstall" tool?

Please uninstall then reinstall Armoury Crate to confirm whether the issue still occur.

Could you provide the Armoury Crate version/ a screenshot of the Armoury Crate Update Center and all the device which have been detected except ROG Clavis?

In order to better assist you, could you also help record and provide the relevant logs for us to investigate further?

This will help the backend team to verify the issue.
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.
Thank you.

I'll get back to you two weeks, I seem to have left it at home when I went to work. 

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Tmjpwns ,

Thanks for the update. 

We appreciate your cooperation in providing the requested information. 

When you return from work, your input will be valuable in assisting us further. 

Thank you

AC Ver 5.7.6.0

I'll DM you a log where i unplug/plug in the device.Skjermbilde 2023-11-24 124731.pngSkjermbilde 2023-11-24 124801.pngSkjermbilde 2023-11-24 124812.png

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Tmjpwns ,

could you please confirm whether you have connected a 3.5mm headphone jack as well?

Thank you.

Tmjpwns
Level 7

It was not, tried it now and it instantly came up in AC.

Kind of odd, because i have updated it earlier without any headset connected to it.