cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta S Wireless not working in 2.4

mertcesur
Level 7

ı bought it about 2 weeks ago and it hasn t connected to 2.4ghz since yesterday 

ım waiting for your help

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @mertcesur ,

based on your issue, we suggest that you first try following the steps provided in the FAQ below for troubleshooting, as this may help resolve the problem you are encountering. 

Please carefully read and follow the steps provided in the FAQ, then check if the issue has been resolved. 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. 

Thank you.

[Peripherals & Accessories][ROG Delta S Wireless] How to do if The 2.4G doesn't work, or the headset...

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

I tried all of these deleted and reinstalled 10 times 

I formatted it at least 5 times and it still didn t work what should I do please help 

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @mertcesur ,

we're sorry you're experiencing issues. 
If the problem persists after following the FAQ steps, we have confirmed that your product is still under warranty. 
You can either send the product to the nearest official service center or contact the retailer for further assistance.
Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.