cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB DONGLE ROG CLAYMORE 2 MISSING

mimo_gais
Level 7

Dear,

I recently lost my 2.4 dongle for my rog claymore 2 keyboard. Anyone know if there's any solution or something that can help me to get a new usb dongle or maybe I can use others USB dongle to connect with my keyboard. Thanks in advance.

17 REPLIES 17

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @mimo_gais 

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

Hello, I have the same issue and I cannot update my keyboard + my FN key does not work. Also, my F1 key keeps stuck unless I disable it.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @MisterCurly 

May I ask if the situation you described happened after any changes were made? For example, updating the BIOS
What type of device you are currently connecting the keyboard to for use? Please provide the brand and model of the PC or laptop.
Could you please provide a more detailed description of the situation to help us understand your context better?
- Have you installed Armoury Crate? Please provide the software version and a screenshot of the Armoury Crate update center
- When unable to update, what method of connection are you using for the keyboard? Please try using a wired connection to check if the update works.
- Is the FN key not working in specific situations? Please provide a video demonstrating the issue.
- Does the issue of the stuck F1 key also occur when connecting the keyboard (wired or 2.4G) to other PCs or laptops?

Thank you.

I'm using my keyboard wired to my Desktop PC. It works on BIOS. It works well when wired. I have an MSI motherboard. I have Armoury Crate 5.6.8.0. When I try to update my Rog Claymore 2 it asks for the dongle which I don't have now connected to the PC with wire also. When I try to use just wired update, it does not work because it wants both of them to be connected. The FN key is blacked out you can see it on the SS. The F1 key is keep stuck if I enable it even if I don't press it PC gets the "Help" command on every screen. Therefore, I disable my F1 key as you can see on the SS. The problem occurs on any kind of PC (Laptop,Desktop). I need to update the firmware of the keyboard to see if it is a firmware problem. To update my keyboard, I need the dongle for it which I don't have 😕 Keyboard SettingsKeyboard Settings 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @MisterCurly 

Based on your description, if you're unable to update the keyboard firmware due to a lost dongle, we would recommend contacting ASUS local service center for further assistance.

Thank you.

Hello, @Jiaszzz_ROG 

I've contacted the local service center. They only help for Motherboards and Laptops they said. I still don't have a dongle and can't update the keyboard. Therefore, my FN button still not working and F1 button is still stuck. I've DMd you about my issue. Can you help me? Thank you.

Hi! My dongle for Claymore II isn't working anymore. Is there any chance this can be repaired or replaced?

Hi @battousai16 ,

based on your issue, since the product serial number contains personal information, it's not recommended to provide it in a public message.

Can you please provide the product serial number to me via the PM box at the top right corner?

Thank you.

Hi! Already sent you PM.

Thank you!