cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG CHARKAM RF RECIVER PROBLEMS

turbomatic
Level 7

Hi guys. I have use my ROG CHAKRAM for a three years without any problems. But one day my laptop stop seeing the RF receiver like device. Now the mice works only by Bluetooth connection. Is the receiver die ?

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @turbomatic ,

may I ask if you have confirmed that both the firmware of your mouse and receiver are updated to the latest version? 

Have you tried plugging the receiver into another device for cross-testing to see if the issue can be ruled out? 

Have you used the official Armoury Crate uninstall tool to uninstall the software before reinstalling it? We recommend trying these steps. 

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip?model=ROG%20CHAKR...

Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

Hello, thank you for you answer. Bought device's are updated. But receiver is not detected by windows in device's dispatcher. And yes i do uninstall by asus tools