cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Error

raypaolo91
Level 8

Hi guys,

Could someone help me with this; I am using Armory Crate on my ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme, I was in the DEVICE then under OLED --> Hardware Monitor and when I clicked it is says: "We are sorry. There's and Error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now."

Any solutions on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @raypaolo91 

Please ensure that all items on Armory Crate > Settings > Update Center are updated to the latest version. If not, update them first.
Also, please try uninstall Armory Crate using the uninstall tool, reinstall it from the ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREME support page, complete the update, and reboot.
If the issue persists, provide screenshots of the Armory Crate Update Center and a video that completely captures the problem's incidence and the surrounding environment.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

View solution in original post

Okay sir. I  will look into this.

Thank you for the help!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @raypaolo91 

Please ensure that all items on Armory Crate > Settings > Update Center are updated to the latest version. If not, update them first.
Also, please try uninstall Armory Crate using the uninstall tool, reinstall it from the ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREME support page, complete the update, and reboot.
If the issue persists, provide screenshots of the Armory Crate Update Center and a video that completely captures the problem's incidence and the surrounding environment.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Okay sir. I  will look into this.

Thank you for the help!

raypaolo91
Level 8

Thank you for the help sir! It is now working. Hopefully it will always be stable. 

raypaolo91_0-1682819124706.png

raypaolo91
Level 8

Untitled.png