cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chakram X Origin Not Charging

ixiiloki
Level 7

ixiiloki_0-1707968442724.png

I'm not sure what is going on here. I just purchased the Chakram X Origin and it does not want to charge. In the picture above I removed the charging cable and have it on the 2.4 receiver and it says it is still charging. Is this just Armory Crate or did I get a defective mouse?

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ixiiloki ,

based on your question, can you please confirm if you can use the mouse normally? 

Are you seeing 0% battery and charging status regardless of whether you're using wired or 2.4G connection? 

Have you updated the mouse firmware? When did this issue start occurring? 

Have you made any changes to the settings? 

Additionally, could you please provide a screenshot of the Armoury Crate update center page and logs for analysis?
Please confirm that the logs have accurately recorded the issue at the time it occurred.
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.
Additionally, kindly provide the product serial number too. Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.