cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZOTH CANT UPDATE/ EDIT RGB, SETTINGS

Azerath
Level 8

Been trying for hours now after buying this keyboard to update and change the RGB, somehow eventually got the update to go throw but still cant access the rgb, says "We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now. (2006)"

6 REPLIES 6

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Azerath 

May I ask if you are unable to change the RGB via Armory Crate?
Have you tried using the uninstall tool to uninstall Armory Crate and reinstall it?
If so, could you please confirm the currently installed version of Armory Crate and the details below?
- Screenshots of the Armory Crate update center, and please update the items in the update center to the latest first
- video of being unable to access any settings of ROG Azoth
- If you are connecting a motherboard, please provide the motherboard model, bios version, and brand and model of the CPU, GPU, memory, and SSD
- If you are connected to a laptop, please provide the complete model, such as FA506IH, BIOS version

Thank you.

i cant change anything for the keyboard in AC, the name is there and when i click on it it gives that error message. I have used the uninstall tool and have done it multiple times. https://giphy.com/gifs/I6aTEo1DWMFAKz2OQv 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Azerath .

Thank you for the GIF you provided, but its quality is so unclear that I cannot provide it to the relevant department for further confirmation.
In addition, please help provide the above information and the OS version and OS build version you are currently using.

Meanwhile, it is recommended that you try using the uninstall tool to uninstall Armory Crate and reinstall it first.

Thank you.

i just did the new update that releas3ed today 3/28/23 and now it shows 2 devices, 1 still says the same error the other just keeps saying loading

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Azerath .

Could you please share with us the above information, including the brand and complete model of the motherboard, cpu, gpu, memory, and psu, the current OS version and OS build, and screenshots of the Armory Crate update center?

Thank you.