ASUS Software
Discuss or find help with ASUS software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASUS RAMCache III Revisited!

Last time I tried out RAM Cache III I Only had 16gb DDR4 which meant I could only cache around 2000MB which was ok but that meant I filled my current RAM usage up so it wasnt really viable. Ive now got 32gb DDR4 and now can cache 12GB of RAM and boy...

Asus Ai Charger is not working on windows 11

Good day!I have a ROG Strix B360, and...After insider's uptade windows 11, i can't charger my phone when I turn off Windows anymore... Ai chager icon is no longer showing up in the taskbar;Any updates or tips?thnx

Nesall by Level 8
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

[G531GT] Can i sync keyboard lighting with game

Hello everyone , so i cannot find how to do it or even if this is possible so my question is can i sync my keyboard lighting effects with a game? And to be more specific i am asking about CS Global Offensive i want to set it like by example , if my h...

InZein by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem solution Fan Expert 2/AsusFanControlService

If the error "ERROR ON THE SERVER, PROGID:" AsusFanControlService.FanControlMenedger ", it is necessary to uninstall Fan Xpert from the AI Suite II utility, restart the PC, turn off the AsusFanControlService service and delete the AsusFanControlServi...

Turbo App - Off after reboot?

When I create app profiles and enable the ASUS Turbo app from the AI Suite 3, after reboot it is turned back off. Any way to not have Turbo App not turn off after reboot?

Certain Aura Effects Not Working

So recently I have started having problems with Aura Sync,The main effect that I use which is flash and dash has stopped working,None of the LEDs light up,Most of the other effects work fine,All software is up to date including bios,I've tried uninst...

Usb charger plus not working

heya,i've just installed a fresh windows10 on a SSD to remplace the original HDD on my FX53VD i just got.everything was fine until i started using the USB charger + software, it was working while using the original windows10 on the HDD but not anymor...

Asus Setup or Setup?

When I download new updates like "Utilities"there are always two allternativ setups.1.AsusSetup2.SetupWhat should you runI'm confused.

Mazinga by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to turn off RAM RGB when system is in sleep?

Hi,I just got my ASUS ROG Strix X570-E motherboard with G.Skill RGB memory. I was able to control the RGB on the RAM using Armoury Crate and on my motherboard I set to turn off all LED when system is in sleep. However, the G.Skill RAM doesn't seem to...

louis925 by Level 7
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels