ROG Zephyrus Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Make Future Notebook Feature Suggestions Here!

Hi all,ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I won’t have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to u...

xeromist by Moderator
  • 42 replies
  • 8 kudos

Stuck Laptop Keyboard Lights (ROG Zephyrus GX701)

Hi! I have ROG Zephyrus GX701-GX and certain rgb keyboard lights are stuck on the red color. Based on the example below, I used the breathing keyboard effect which should alternately turn off all keys and light up with different solid color in a cyc...

94196 94197

Asus ROG G15 GA503RW-LN099 won't go to sleep mode

Hi every one. i have bought this laptop about two weeks ago and it's my first AMD CPU based laptop.i installed windows 11 and then installed arch Linux with grub boot manager along side it. mostly a power off my laptop but last day i came across some...

GA503QR Keyboard Issue

Hi all, Recently, Ive been having an issue with my GA503QR that I bought in December where the escape and f1 keys dont work. This means I cant use the mute function on the f1 key or the esc key in games, or anywhere else. Sometimes it will interm...

Zephyrus G15 GA503QR - Sleep Mode NOT WORKING

My notebook won't go to sleep mode. Only display is turning off but everything is running - fan and ssd.I suspect its something related with ASUS firmware. I read that somebody have the same problem but if turn to "Windows mode" in Armoury Crate then...

ExHunt by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ASUS ROG Zephyrus S15 GX502LXS Fan suddenly super noisy

I've had the laptop for under 11 months. I am used to the noise of the fan spinning up and being loud, but this is a new noise. It sounds like the fan is having serious issues, and it's only coming from the right fan. I've tried blowing it out with c...

Zephyrus s17 gx701 Game crashes fixed!

Hey guys, just wanted to share this important information with you guys and hopefully help someone.I own a 2020 version Zephyrus s17 gx701 laptop. Since I purchased the laptop (4 months ago) I've been having issues with freezes on demanding games li...

Arzenic by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos