ROG Strix Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

g731gv seems to be HIGH IDLE temperature of CPU, GPU

Just bought g731gv yestarday i7-9750h RTX 2060Looks like temperatures are to high while I do nothing with laptop. Can't upload the screenshot to this thread, here is the link: https://prnt.sc/s8li9r https://prnt.sc/s8lsbcMy previous ROG laptop (gl703...

Why does my G531GW sound like it has a 5,400rpm hard disk?

I noticed this almost immediately but in recent days it's playing havoc. My laptop is making the electrical noise equivalent of what a 5,400rpm drive would make when maxed out. Something in between a hardrive and a 56k modem actually. OK, it's not t...

nadimaj by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Calibrate your laptop smart battery.

How to Calibrate your laptop smart battery. Hope this procedure will help you with keeping up your battery health.1. Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet and connect it to your laptop until battery is fully charged.2. Once the battery is 100...

Flaky Keyboard Keys

I don't have much to complain about the G75, it's freaking awesome. Even though I fell victim to Asus live update utility trying to update both USB3.0 drivers and the quick charge drivers w/o reboot which broke USB. Sub-woofer issue doesn't bother m...

Niples by Level 7
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

G531 keep opening BIOS except go to windows

Hello and thanks for reading..my laptop opening bios on startup and i cant access to windows...i try to reinstall windows but i cant format my ssd...i use windows on flash memory and i can use all my files on ssd...i can read or write files on that.....

milad3d by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG Scar + ASUS SimPro Dock 2

I bought the ROG Scar (G733QS) about a year ago. I have three screens. I used the Dell WD19 up to now without too many problems. I saw that Asus released a similar product (ASUS SimPro Dock 2). However upon purchase I noticed my three screens doe...

fjmocke by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus rog g513 rc freezes when on battery power

I just bought a laptop 2 weeks ago. I have updated my bios to the latest version v.317. I always check Windows for updates. But why my laptop always hangs suddenly when using the battery. If I use a laptop battery I never experience hangs.Please help...

raygha by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR (2022) Screen issue

I had bought this Strix Scar 15 3070Ti 2022 version about 2 months, and I had found out this issue on last week. Is this screen bleeding issue? I always traveling around and wonder that the screen is broken due to recently I had put a lot of thing in...