ROG Strix Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asus G53SX-SZ016

Hello fellas, i've just bought my self a Asus G53SX-SZ016 here in Sweden. The specs are:Intel core i5 2410mNvidia GTX560m 2bg GDDR51x Corsair F60 SSD1x Western Digital Black 500gb HDD15" 1080p Screen4gb 1333mhz ddr3 memory.Now I have some questions....

G73sw screen/artifact issue - Help needed :)

So i've had my G73sw for a couple of months now and i've noticed that after about 10 minutes of playing some games (Halo 2, Half Life 2 LC, Need For Speed World, got it in Bioshock too once) that the screen goes all haywire and anything that is black...

Retired by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats with ASUS and Stealth Fighters...

The new ROG G series laptops were based off the F-117 Bomber...Now the CG8565 ROG Desktop is based on the SeaHawk ... http://www.guru3d.com/news/asus-rog-cg8565-gaming-desktop-photos/It looks awesome and I want this case for my next Desktop build!!!

jorlanm by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with G74SX recovery partition

Hello,Unfortunately I managed to delete the recovery partition from my G74SX and I didn't made recovery DVDs at the beginning.Is someone willing to share his recovery dvds with me?Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help regarding fps drops on my G73S

well, have the notebook for 2 months, and i have fps drops no matter what game i play, it runs smoothly and from time to time freezes for a sec or 2, i tried stopping the throttling as explained on this forum, but it wasn't enabled from the very begi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

i just dont understand anymore....

got an asus g74sx, both my microphone doesn't record sound, and the HDMI doesn't output sound, tried installing new drivers and it didn't fix anything just made my whole audio not work so i had 2 go back to before, and its not a hardware problem caus...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ivy Bridge backwards compatible with Sandy Bridge

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/intel-ivy-bridge-idf.htmlIts nice to know that the new Ivy Bridge Processors uses the same socket as the Sandy Bridge and backwards compatible with the chipset...If the price is right and I get at least 30...

jorlanm by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Runtime error!

program:C:\Program Files (x86)\bluetooth suite\BtvStack.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.I get this error sometimes. Last time it happened, the error showed just as I joined a conversation on skype. My...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos