Zenith Extreme & X399-E
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zenith Extreme II Alpha Load VGA Bios

Hello, the computer was working perfectly fine. Then one-day wifi wasn't working. I restarted and when it came back up, it wouldn't post nor could i get to the bios. First the board said cmos error, then after clearing cmos (with the button) then it ...

4090 BIOS update for Zenith II Extreme ?

Hey there,Seems like the Zenith II Extreme is slowly falling into abandonware, yet they are still active users out there Asus While we'd love to have a BIOS update with AGESA 1.2.0.7 is there an update in the works for 4090 compatibility ? I'm seei...

linxeye by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Zenith Extreme - DIMM.2 M.2 Thermal Headers

The Thermal Headers on the DIMM.2 M.2 Card... do they go to the temperate probes that came in the box or should they go to the other temperate headers on the motherboard? Seems like the first, but I want to double check.Also, if I want the temperatu...

ApolloX by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speaker fill gone

I have noticed that the speaker fill enhancement is gone. That option was useful to play stereo sound on both front and back speakers in my 5.1 setup. It was there very recently. The closest I could find to do something similar is the surround option...

X399-E Realtek Audio Console not working

I installed the latest driver for the realtek from asus support page. This did install Realteks Audio console, witch tells me there thats my device is not supported. Is there any way to get this work? I am not able to configure my audio otherwise.

ROG STRIX x399-E Won't boot on cold start

If I have a power failure, my ROG STRIX x399-E will not boot unless I push the PWR_SW. Once I push it, everything is fine. I can reboot using the front-panel RESET button. It's a pain having to open the case and push the power switch. Any suggestions...

ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI

Hi all. I know it may be a bad place but as I'm the owner of 2x Asus Zenith II Ex Alpha and 1x Zenith II Ex and the subject is about the only way to get an upgrade for new Threadrippers like 5995WX. We all know AMD abandoned sTRX40 but they released ...

ASUS Zenith II Extreme USB C Gen2x2 copy problem

I bought new external nvme enclosure 20Gbps and put in it 2TB nvme. my problem is when copying from the external to the internal vnme it will not work. I looked at task manager, when I start the copy process the external drive is at 100% utilization ...

chemcup by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels