Z370 / Z390
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Maximus X Audio Popping

Hi everyone, I've noticed that I get random audio popping while listening to an audio Stream in Chrome while I am browsing other tabs or have Chrome in the background. I have forced Chrome not to throttle background tabs and have checked that I have ...

wambo by Level 7
  • 346 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with the USB-xHCI-Hostcontroller

Dear CommunityI've already searched through the forum posts and the internet about this problem, some of them stated actually the same, but there has never been an actual solution proposed to this problem. I'm having trouble with my ASUS ROG STRIX z3...

capoj by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidently "broke" off M.2 standoff from motherboard.

Hi. I was recently uninstalling one of my M.2 drives from my Maximus X Hero and when I used the hex screw driver to remove the standoff I ended up removing the "base" standoff.It's that little hex "nut" that sits on the motherboard itself that allows...

GPT header corruption

I'm getting GPT header corruption detected not in 1105 bios, but in 1302 ido get the error. when I try to boot while my 8TB WD Backup Plus Hub drive is connected and I can't boot into Windows until i go into boot compatibility mode to fix it , then ...

Puter by Level 7
  • 16 replies
  • 4 kudos

system unstable at 'stock'

I just spent the better part of 3 weeks trying to diagnose why my new system was unstable (random reboots and crashes during games). I thought it was hardware related and spent weeks troubleshooting. Just as I was about to begin RMA'ing stuff somet...

Labels