Z370 / Z390
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with the USB-xHCI-Hostcontroller

Dear CommunityI've already searched through the forum posts and the internet about this problem, some of them stated actually the same, but there has never been an actual solution proposed to this problem. I'm having trouble with my ASUS ROG STRIX z3...

capoj by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidently "broke" off M.2 standoff from motherboard.

Hi. I was recently uninstalling one of my M.2 drives from my Maximus X Hero and when I used the hex screw driver to remove the standoff I ended up removing the "base" standoff.It's that little hex "nut" that sits on the motherboard itself that allows...

GPT header corruption

I'm getting GPT header corruption detected not in 1105 bios, but in 1302 ido get the error. when I try to boot while my 8TB WD Backup Plus Hub drive is connected and I can't boot into Windows until i go into boot compatibility mode to fix it , then ...

Puter by Level 7
  • 16 replies
  • 4 kudos

system unstable at 'stock'

I just spent the better part of 3 weeks trying to diagnose why my new system was unstable (random reboots and crashes during games). I thought it was hardware related and spent weeks troubleshooting. Just as I was about to begin RMA'ing stuff somet...

RGB Light suddenly stopped working on Strix Z370-E

Hi, so this morning I turned on my pc's power supply and usually the rgb light would turn on, but it didn't. All there is a brief blue flash from it and it stops. After booting it up the light never worked, aura software still works with my ram but t...

BoldStep by Level 7
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gene XI - Dimm.2 and raid - 970 Evo Plus

Hi all, I am trying to get my 2 NVME drives running in raid 0 on my Gene XI.Using the latest Bios (at this time) 0903.My motherboard detects the 2 drives on the DIMM.2 slot, but when i enable the Rapid storage technology, it fails to see any storage ...

Roady by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels