Z370 / Z390
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All USB ports not working after restart (Strix-e)

I installed microsoft VC redist 2008 edition trying to get a program to work it prompted me to restart the pc, on boot all USB devices ceased functioning, I am unable to enter the bios or do anything at all with the computer, I went and bought a PCI ...

Any way to disable NVME in BIOS ?

This is really annoying, what if you want to isolate 2 systems and you can't disable NVME? Is someone doing anything to fix this?! It is really important, to be able to do that and pretty basic feature. Or what if you go to online bank, you want to d...

empleat by Level 10
  • 29 replies
  • 30 kudos

[Z490-I] Turn-off audio jack LEDs

Hi all,I just bought a Z490-I motherboard and I'm very happy of it but I don't managed to turn-off audio jack LEDs located behind the MB (see picture)I'm using my monitor's sound output hence it's projecting a big halo on the wallI've searched in t...

85566 85567
Tolman by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

M.2 vertical mount spare part

Does anyone know the part number of the metal M.2 vertical SSD mount? I can't figure out what I did with it and I wanted to add a second NVMe drive on my ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC). I was hoping to call Asus to see if I can get one, but I fig...

MR_G by Level 8
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

System takes 3 times to start up from a cold boot. XI Hero

Myself and another guy on reddit are both experiencing the same thing. When starting from a cold boot the motherboard basically cycles on and off 3 times before proceeding with the full boot.We're both using G.Skill Trident ram.Someone suggested turn...

Phrawst by Level 8
  • 65 replies
  • 0 kudos

AIO Pump wrong rpm

Hello,Searched a bit for other topics on the same problem but could not find any. My apologies in advance if this is has been discussed in the past.NZXT Kraken X62 and Asus maximus X HEROKraken X62 USB is plugged into a USB header on the MB.Kraken X6...

70574 70571 70572 70573
Deepcuts by Level 10
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG Maximus XI Hero Wifi VGA White Light??

So I have updated my mobo to 1105, I have noticed now that my VGA white light stays on when I boot up. Now if I restart my rig the light goes away, do not understand why this is happing. I have removed the gpu and ram and reseated them, White light s...

Maximus X Audio Popping

Hi everyone, I've noticed that I get random audio popping while listening to an audio Stream in Chrome while I am browsing other tabs or have Chrome in the background. I have forced Chrome not to throttle background tabs and have checked that I have ...

wambo by Level 7
  • 346 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels