Z270
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TPM 2.0: How can I disable without data loss?

Hi,I've successfully activated TPM 2.0 and it shows up in Windows 10. Now I'd like to disable it. Changing from Firmware TPM to Discrete TPM opens a pop-up window telling data loss could occur. So how can I disable TMP again. Do I have to start in Wi...

z270G QFan and CPU_OPT

Hello!Question: How does the CPU_OPT function on the z270g motherboard?Additional context: I have been reconfiguring the QFan setup in the BIOS as I have had a change in physical fans in the system. CPU_OPT does not show up within QFan Control but...

Hero IX - hangs on many different codes

Hi. I have a Hero IX for a number of years and in the last year I have been experiencing issues starting-up from a cold boot. It's not as simple as there being a single Q code that the system hangs on. There seems to be a different one each time. A f...

Z270 board reqauied, Please help!!! My PC is ruined :(

Hi,I have sent my computer in a box as luggage in a flight. I've received it in peices and now I need a new OLD board.Was looking at the Maximus Extreme IX - It has this monoblock which doesn't fit with my AIO cooler.SO first Question:- Will the boar...

Maximus Code iX High speed USB 3.1 Issues

Hey peeps as the title states I've had issues according to my Oculus Quest 2 reaching anything above 500mbps when it should be getting way higher speeds than that Id be happy with a few GB/s. I installed a older USB 3.0 pcie card from a older build t...

Z270 Strix E Bios keeps resetting

My bios keeps resetting after I turn power off. I did install gpu tweak and msi afterburner before it did it, Don't know how a software could cause bios to reset.I've only had the computer just over a week.

Z270-A reset bios after power restart

i have this problem on my Asus z270A.when I remove the power from the power supply at the next reboot the next day the pc turns on and off immediately, then it restarts and goes to recovery bios F1 (intel optane or RAID mode etc)I understand that by ...

sisoffi by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drives on 100% on Maximus IX Formula

Hi everyone, I have 6 drives in RAID5 configuration with one M2.1 drive that is used for OS while spindle drives are 7200 rpm (Drive size is 8TB each). For some reason those 6 drives utilization is on 100% all the time even if the computer doesn't re...

Maximus IX Hero and M.2 wifi

Does anyone know anything about the M.2 wifi connector on the Maximus IX Hero?On the motherboard schematic in the manual there is a connector shown in the upper-left hand corner called "M.2 WIFI". But then, there's no mention made of this connector a...

isaacc by Level 7
  • 37 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels