Z270
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Random shut downs and reboots, no bcod

Hey guys, I have random reboots on my computer. I dont get any blue screens or error messages, ive check temps and basic stuff but im not the most advanced tweaker like some of you. I can be gaming or surfing net or just sitting idling. sometimes it ...

M.2_1 Socket 3 Configuration

The documentation says that if M.2_1 is occupied then SATA 1 is disabled, but it doesn't say what happens to SATA 1 if you've configured M.2_1 as PCIe in bios. I'm assuming that configuring M.2_1 as PCIe means that SATA 1 ISN'T disabled, but can't f...

ASUS Maximus IX Code z270 and nvme/pcie RAID

So, I got 4 NVME ssds, two of them are in m.2 slots, 2 of them are in pcie>m.2 adapters in the x8 and x4 pcie slots, all drives are working fine, but as soon as i enable IRST in the BIOS, the drive from x8 slot just vanishes, and i am unable to add i...

Miecz by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphics Card in a IX Hero board not recognized

I'm bringing a IX Hero back to life after it had sat for at least 2 years, I got it running. I have two M.2 SSDs on the motherboard. I then tried three different graphics cards in both the X16 and the X8 slots and none were recognized. These incl...

Z270 Strix No POST - Flashing MB Power Led

Hi,I am hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue.My PC shutdown unepxectedly and will no longer boot. The fans do not spin and there is no post. The only indication is a slow flashing orange LED just below the CHA_Fan1 connectorI've pulled the ...

Minimos by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Super slow boot time (10min+)

HelloI just dont know what the issue might be but I press the power button and it takes about 10 minutes to get to windows.Recently did a full reset of windows because I couldnt find out what might cause thisComp specsi7 7700kMaximus IX FormulaSamsun...

Asus ROG Maximus Formula…..problems

So the other day I took my pc apart to clean my loop and ever since my pc hasn’t boot up. I have an i7-7700k and a Maximus formula ix. So far what I have done is….. pretty much everything. I just unplugged literally everything and it still doesn’t wo...

maximus IX code!

hello alli have maximus ix code then after 2 years last night i see something and i want to know more info about it:oi know this MB have 2 12V RGB headers on top and buttom but as you can see in picture(NUMBER 25) there is another 2 connector i dont ...

IX Hero will not boot gpt drive

IX hero, 7700k, geforce 970Ive tried basically everything and this thing wont boot gpt drives. as soon as I turn csm off and try to boot a gpt drive the motherboard just goes back into the bios. I converted an mbr drive to gpt using mbr2gpt and nothi...

Converting from BIOS to UEFI

Hi all. I have been running this Maximus IX Hero for several years in essentially legacy mode -- at least from a boot perspective. I have an Intel i7 7700K processor with 32GB RAM, TPM 2.0, and an Intel 660p NVMe m.2 system drive running 64-bit Win...

Labels