Rampage VI & Strix X299 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I create a Raid 1 on DIMM.2?

ROG Rampage VI Extreme EncoreIntel i9-10980XEWD BLACK SN770 1TB x2I've tried to create a Raid 1 on DIMM.2. It seems it can't find my SSD. How do I configure it to create Raid 1?found WD_BLACK SN770 1TB x2not found WD_BLACK SN770 1TBAnd one more quest...

97735 97736 97737 97738

Realtek onboard sound goes to sleep?

I have an Asus Rampage VI Extreme Omega motherboard and I recently installed the newest Realtek Sound drivers, the Realtek Console and Sonic 3 courtesy of MoKiChU. Everything works a heck lot better than when the old drivers were being used. I love t...

sehlat by Level 10
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The PC often gets stuck in reboot Loops

Hi,Something that began to happen in August last year is that PC gets stuck in reboot loops when (re)starting. So, it never restarts on its own, but every (re)start might mean a stressful struggle to get it going. I've posted more about it here (vid ...

R6E BIOS "forgets" LED's setting

While getting my R6E setup after swapping out to a used MB I noticed when I change the BIOS setting to turn the MB LED's to OFF when in sleep or power off, it only works once after a shutdown. Subsequent shutdowns the MB LED's (under the armor plates...

GEEKCPA by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels