Rampage VI & Strix X299 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rampage VI Apex 128GB RAM Support

The RVIA main page states that it only supports 64GB, but I was wondering if that's actually been updated?I looked through both the QVL and BIOS updates for the RVIA, as well as did a quick search on this sub-forum for "Apex 128GB," but neither indic...

MiRai by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

High CPU usage by LightingService.exe

It seems to be a long existed issue since Aura software.When Aura Sync light effect is set to anything except the constant effect (even if the motherboard is the only Aura device), the LightingService.exe will always occupy two CPU threads at 70%~90%...

R6E VROC with non-intel drives?

I've been doing a lot of looking, and I'm having trouble finding any up-to-date or definitive information on the topic, everything relevant seems to be 2019 or earlier, or about the refresh models (Omega, Encore) as opposed to the original.Will VROC ...

CMOS battery type for Rampage 6 Extreme?

I started a build about 4-5 years ago with a 7900X on a Rampage VI Extreme, but I let it sit without use for several years. Now I think my CMOS battery is dead as I get a prompt to press F1 and reset AHCI or RAID in the BIOS. I get this prompt only i...

GEEKCPA by Level 8
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels