Intel 700 & 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Z690 a-Gaming D4 strange cold boot behaviour

Hello. Here is my problem - when i switch my pc on after it was completly turned off it double boots, i mean it starts for a sec then shuts down, then starts again and then works fine. When i reboot, it reboots normally. Here is what i found, whats c...

z790 hero ethernet problems

When gaming the ethernet adapter freezes for a couple of seconds making the experience unplayable. If I use wifi this does not happen. I've tried both I226 ethernet drivers versions 1.1.3.28 and 2.1.1.14 with no success. Is the adapter that comes wit...

ROG MAXIMUS Z790 EXTREME BIOS 1303,1402,1501

Nothing But Problems, I have to keep going back to 1202.  1303,1402,1501 All No Go, Random Crashes and the only overclock i do, is turn XMP on. everything else is just set to stock, cause im trying to keep it simple and not push anything. i set XMP1 ...

Currently: 6200Mhz on 4 DIMMS

SPECS:Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA (Bios 1505)T Force 16gbx4 6400MHz Ram SticksIntel 12th Gen 12900K(a big newbie here so I am pretty sure that's all that matters in this scenario if not let me know and I will update)The current settings are not any...

Fan Xpert 4 vs Armoury Crate

Hi,I have just finished the built of my new setup (Strix z790-E + 13900K). I am very stonished to see that Fan Xpert 4 in no more included within the AISuite software. It seems that it is mandatory to install Asus Armoury Crate in order to be able to...

sl910 by Level 7
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

STRIX Z690-A Error in Creating Custom BIOS Logo

Hi all,I am having difficulty setting up custom BIOS boot Logo.When I chose a pic for Logo and click update, it gives an error "Temp File C:\Program Ciles (x86)ASUS\AI Suite III\EZ UPdate\Output.cap Create Failed.."I tried to re-install Windows 1...

TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS - DDR5 Stability

Hello all,i have here shared my set-up https://valid.x86.fr/xqy5xy, now after bios update to the last verision im facing a lot of problems on stability of my ram, also 4800 are impossible to use seems right now.Any suggest? With the previous bios i w...

LoVe by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels