Intel 700 & 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Z690 Gaming A and Manual RAM CL timing???

I have tried 2 sets of RAM now and this is getting on my nerves! Micron E Die CL 16 with XMP will boot CL 16 but disable XMP and set CL 16 manually no! Boot cycle after cycle. Just installed some Samsung B Die 16 16 16 38 3600 Ram, Fine again at XMP ...

ASUS Z690 HERO, WINDOWS INSTALLATION PROBLEM

Szia! SOS.Segítségre van szükségem! asus z690 rog hero kártyához.Körülbelül 20-szor telepítettem már a Windows 11-et a számítógépemre, egymás után, de a Defender víruskereső mindig jelzi, amint elkezdem telepíteni a fegyvertár szoftverét , mókusmegha...

Currently: 6200Mhz on 4 DIMMS

SPECS:Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA (Bios 1505)T Force 16gbx4 6400MHz Ram SticksIntel 12th Gen 12900K(a big newbie here so I am pretty sure that's all that matters in this scenario if not let me know and I will update)The current settings are not any...

BIOS 2802 Comments

Just noticed that this new BIOS has just been released. I'll probably try it over the next few days and provide some comments here... Always good to know what others think.   

JohnAb by Level 17
  • 46 replies
  • 14 kudos

Fan Xpert 4 vs Armoury Crate

Hi,I have just finished the built of my new setup (Strix z790-E + 13900K). I am very stonished to see that Fan Xpert 4 in no more included within the AISuite software. It seems that it is mandatory to install Asus Armoury Crate in order to be able to...

sl910 by Level 7
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

STRIX Z690-A Error in Creating Custom BIOS Logo

Hi all,I am having difficulty setting up custom BIOS boot Logo.When I chose a pic for Logo and click update, it gives an error "Temp File C:\Program Ciles (x86)ASUS\AI Suite III\EZ UPdate\Output.cap Create Failed.."I tried to re-install Windows 1...

TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS - DDR5 Stability

Hello all,i have here shared my set-up https://valid.x86.fr/xqy5xy, now after bios update to the last verision im facing a lot of problems on stability of my ram, also 4800 are impossible to use seems right now.Any suggest? With the previous bios i w...

LoVe by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PD FW Update Tool

This tool seems to do nothing when I try to update with it. I still have the same Cypress PD FW Version of 100F after using it. Am I doing something incorrectly here?

Hopper64 by Level 15
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Z690 Hero - RAID Controller error in Device Manager

Hi Everyone!I noticed after i installed Windows 10 (and i tried windows 11 previously as well and the same thing happens), that in device manager, the RAID Controller has a yellow icon and exclamation mark. As if it's not installed properly and it ca...

Labels