Intel 700 & 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASUS Maximus Hero Z690 how to enable SLI

As we all know, Asus Maximus Hero Z690 does not support SLI, and how surprised I was when I inserted two video cards and the performance dropped a lot, but I found a solution !!!! who is interested?

Nordway by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Rog strix Z790 E gaming wifi and NVME

Hello everyone,I come to ask for help because I read everything and its opposite.I will have to get a new GPU soon.I currently have 2 nvme Gen4s including one mounted under the GPU slot.Is it true that my GPU will have 8x bus speed instead of 16 if I...

Intel Memory Stress Test

I found Intel ETU memory stress test works well at finding memory issues. I enabled xmp 1 and ran the MemTest86 in the bios and it passed. I then booted and ran Intel stress test and it failed. I Then set all the voltage values suggested in the RO...

14900k and Z790-F ROG WiFi II

Hello, Installed a new Z790-F WiFi II and 14900K All bios settings are inforce all intel limits and manually set PL1 and PL2 to 253 watts Now in windows, HWInfo64 frequently shows P core limited to power limit. Also per HWInfo64, highest CPU power dr...

Z690 a-Gaming D4 strange cold boot behaviour

Hello. Here is my problem - when i switch my pc on after it was completly turned off it double boots, i mean it starts for a sec then shuts down, then starts again and then works fine. When i reboot, it reboots normally. Here is what i found, whats c...

z790 hero ethernet problems

When gaming the ethernet adapter freezes for a couple of seconds making the experience unplayable. If I use wifi this does not happen. I've tried both I226 ethernet drivers versions 1.1.3.28 and 2.1.1.14 with no success. Is the adapter that comes wit...

ROG MAXIMUS Z790 EXTREME BIOS 1303,1402,1501

Nothing But Problems, I have to keep going back to 1202.  1303,1402,1501 All No Go, Random Crashes and the only overclock i do, is turn XMP on. everything else is just set to stock, cause im trying to keep it simple and not push anything. i set XMP1 ...

Labels