Intel 700 & 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RaptorLake Resources

i will use this as a collection of test bioses/tools/info targeted towards Raptorlake + z69/790NOTE for Z690: You must update ME on your Z690 to properly support raptorlake (if you are on dual bioses then you need to do this to both bioses)1) d/l and...

Shamino by Moderator
  • 481 replies
  • 113 kudos

Make Future Motherboard Feature Suggestions Here!

Hi all,ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I won’t have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to u...

xeromist by Moderator
  • 152 replies
  • 106 kudos

BIOS 3302

Any experiences so far with the full release (not the Beta)? I want to upgrade, but doing critical stuff for work for another 10 days, so can't afford any issues. Think I'll wait anyway, but would be interested to know if this BIOS is working OK for ...

JohnAb by Level 17
  • 26 replies
  • 23 kudos

DDR5 RAM Stability / Overclocking General Advice

I see so many DDR5 RAM stability problems in these forums, it's clear to me that XMP is not working as it really should. I know it's technically an overclock and that the CPU IMC is a major factor, but I've been thinking for a while that it would be ...

JohnAb by Level 17
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question regarding IA CEP (Current Excursion Protection)

Strix Z790-E, 13900KS In BIOS there is a function called IA CEP. It has Auto, Enabled, Disabled. What Auto means - is it enabled or disabled by default? What the point of disabling it for example on 13900KS? Will this somehow improve OC? I would be g...

arlicht by Level 9
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels