Intel 700 & 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RaptorLake Resources

i will use this as a collection of test bioses/tools/info targeted towards Raptorlake + z69/790NOTE for Z690: You must update ME on your Z690 to properly support raptorlake (if you are on dual bioses then you need to do this to both bioses)1) d/l and...

Shamino by Moderator
  • 441 replies
  • 96 kudos

Make Future Motherboard Feature Suggestions Here!

Hi all,ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I won’t have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to u...

xeromist by Moderator
  • 136 replies
  • 84 kudos

Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming DDR4 M.2 Question

I'm about to purchase an Intel Core i9 12900KF and a ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4Can I populate all the M.2 slots and run them all at PCIe 4.0 without affecting the PCIEX16(G5) Slot Speed, will it drop it from 16x to 8x as I have a Asus RTX30...

VSSV by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

1101 BIOS Update

ROG MAXIMUS Z690 APEX BIOS 1101Include the SLI key to support NVIDIA NV Link technology to the compatible graphics cards.Is anyone brave enough to see if it is stable?

Peconare by Level 9
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASUS Maximus Hero Z690 how to enable SLI

As we all know, Asus Maximus Hero Z690 does not support SLI, and how surprised I was when I inserted two video cards and the performance dropped a lot, but I found a solution !!!! who is interested?

Nordway by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel Memory Stress Test

I found Intel ETU memory stress test works well at finding memory issues. I enabled xmp 1 and ran the MemTest86 in the bios and it passed. I then booted and ran Intel stress test and it failed. I Then set all the voltage values suggested in the RO...

Z690 a-Gaming D4 strange cold boot behaviour

Hello. Here is my problem - when i switch my pc on after it was completly turned off it double boots, i mean it starts for a sec then shuts down, then starts again and then works fine. When i reboot, it reboots normally. Here is what i found, whats c...

Labels