Intel 700 & 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

z790 hero ethernet problems

When gaming the ethernet adapter freezes for a couple of seconds making the experience unplayable. If I use wifi this does not happen. I've tried both I226 ethernet drivers versions 1.1.3.28 and 2.1.1.14 with no success. Is the adapter that comes wit...

Currently: 6200Mhz on 4 DIMMS

SPECS:Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA (Bios 1505)T Force 16gbx4 6400MHz Ram SticksIntel 12th Gen 12900K(a big newbie here so I am pretty sure that's all that matters in this scenario if not let me know and I will update)The current settings are not any...

Fan Xpert 4 vs Armoury Crate

Hi,I have just finished the built of my new setup (Strix z790-E + 13900K). I am very stonished to see that Fan Xpert 4 in no more included within the AISuite software. It seems that it is mandatory to install Asus Armoury Crate in order to be able to...

sl910 by Level 7
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

STRIX Z690-A Error in Creating Custom BIOS Logo

Hi all,I am having difficulty setting up custom BIOS boot Logo.When I chose a pic for Logo and click update, it gives an error "Temp File C:\Program Ciles (x86)ASUS\AI Suite III\EZ UPdate\Output.cap Create Failed.."I tried to re-install Windows 1...

TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS - DDR5 Stability

Hello all,i have here shared my set-up https://valid.x86.fr/xqy5xy, now after bios update to the last verision im facing a lot of problems on stability of my ram, also 4800 are impossible to use seems right now.Any suggest? With the previous bios i w...

LoVe by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PD FW Update Tool

This tool seems to do nothing when I try to update with it. I still have the same Cypress PD FW Version of 100F after using it. Am I doing something incorrectly here?

Hopper64 by Level 15
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Z690 Hero - RAID Controller error in Device Manager

Hi Everyone!I noticed after i installed Windows 10 (and i tried windows 11 previously as well and the same thing happens), that in device manager, the RAID Controller has a yellow icon and exclamation mark. As if it's not installed properly and it ca...

ROG-STRIX Z690-E WHEA-Logger ID.17 whith cold Board

If the mainboard is cold (room temperature >21°C < approx. 30°C), i.e. after a longer standstill (power supply unit is permanently switched on), the WHEA logger throws warning messages with the ID.17 for the Intel for a certain time (R) PCI Express R...

twobnt by Level 7
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels