AMD 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASUS X670E Extreme - SSD M2_1 not detected after cold boot

I would also like to report that sometimes after a cold boot, my M.2_1 SSD is not detected.  To resolve the issue I have to do a warm boot and then the drive will show back up again.  Obviously it isn't urgent as there is a simple work around; I just...

ekarren by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asus ROG x670E-F BIOS Experience!

Hi guys, i just want to talk about, your experience with this board, what settings are you, using in bios, EXPO profiles, and exact ram model . I never had an issue with BIOS v1709, now i use, EXPO II with Memory Context Restore ON.  For 2 days i run...

X670E USB4 and Easyanticheat cause stuttering

Apex Legends and The Finals drop from 240fps to 10fps for good 60 seconds then it goes back to 240fps. New easyanticheat update for Apex Legends and The Finals cause this. Older games wont have this problem because they dont update their easyantichea...

Sib3riX by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

X670e Hero & corsair Icue with Asus plug in.

I am not sure if this is the right "place" to post this, I apologize if not .I am having some trouble to make the Icue Asus plug in to report the right readings and control lighting since I 've build this new PC. Everything is updated and freshly in...

sfdmark by Level 7
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

X670e Extreme (come in you have to see this xD)

Unlucky owner of this motherboard: x670e Extreme.. This card is not perfect, on the forum I had already written posts about Thunderbolt problems and the extreme slowness and delays when opening programs etc... Let's say resolved by removing the tick ...

Asus Error Codes

Hello Everyone, I'm getting error code 42 with a green and white light while trying to boot up.I don't see it listed in the book or online.I've tried doing a flashback to different bios versions. Sometimes I get error D6.Any help would be appreciated...

ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO problem with drive speed

System:   7950X3D/X670E Hero/2x48 Gb F5-6400J3239F48GX2-TZ5RK/1Tb Kingston KC3000+2Tb Samsung 990 PRO+2x4Tb Kingston Fury Renegade+2x4Tb Kingston XS2000/RTX 3060/SS-1200 XP3/NH D-15S/ BIOS 1709 Something is not very good with Asus on this AM5 platfor...

Unlocking OPAL SED SSD at Boot

I may have stumbled upon an undocumented feature in the Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme. I had a hardware-encrypted SSD which wasn’t working on one motherboard, and I attached it to the Asus one hoping for better luck. On boot, I got a blue prompt w...

LiKenun by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm desperate... my X670-E seem to not see my PCI cards..

Hi, today i build (an upgrade) my new PC with an asus tuf gaming x670e-plus wifi (BIOS 0809) but Win 10 don't recognize both my PCI addon's cards, in detail: an Elgato HD60 Pro on the PCIEX16_2 and a Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card on PCIEX4 slot with 2 hdd ...

WeeCapo by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels