AMD 600 Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Crosshair X670E Extreme stuck on memory test

After running this machine for almost a year, this issue popped up out of nowhere, not after any kind of update, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Doing a CMOS reset allows it to boot up once or maybe twice, and then the issue pops up again, requ...

Resolved! X670 resource

ill use this thread to collect some new test bioses for the boards, maybe also to explain some less understood optionsto disable cores ccd go here and choose ccd xx bit map down core.each ones stand for an enabled corebest to disable from the back, i...

97792 97793 dualseg.jpg 97403
Shamino by Moderator
  • 2382 replies
  • 699 kudos

Curve optimizer settings not applied

Hello,I have an x670e-F with a 7700x, running on the latest public UEFI (2007 right now). I'm trying to fiddle with the CPU Curve Optimizer but I noticed that whatever the values I set, it looks like it's not applied at all. I tried to put one core a...

gcas23 by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HPET (High Precision Event Timer) missing on AM5?

Am I missing something, but I can't seem to find any setting for HPET (High Precision Event Timer), as I want to turn it off in UEFI/BIOS. Previous and older motherboards had it. Is it something that is missing in UEFI/BIOS on AM5 as a platform, or a...

Resolved! No drivers on page? ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREME

When i try to visit the driver page here https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-x670e-extreme-model/helpdesk_download/ i get the text:  We don’t currently provide a software utility or drivers for this model.For Devices with Ch...

Teletha_0-1713132394229.png
Teletha by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

is there a issue with the asus x670e MB support pages?

For the last 2 days I've either had the support page for the x670e hero have no downloads/bios tab, or today it started telling me the motherboard isn't supported for drivers or bios from asus (but my warranty still shows valid til 12-2025) Is there ...

pissant by Level 9
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updated Intel LAN i225 Driver for X670 Motherboards

A new network driver (v.2.1.3.3) is now available for the motherboards below, it is to mitigate the connection drop issue.ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREMEROG CROSSHAIR X670E HEROROG CROSSHAIR X670E GENE ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFIROG STRIX X670E-F GAMIN...

MasterC by Community Admin
  • 42 replies
  • 7 kudos

I have 3 x670e hero questions

I have three questions. question 1 is why does my system freeze with qcode 35 randomally for no reason (and i ran memtest for 48 hours and it passed everything @6000 with the old ass crucial 2x32GB CL4 amd expo 6000 modules).  i THINK it has somethin...

pissant by Level 9
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

2nd bay NVME drive keeps dropping

Issue been ongoing for couple weeks now where the 2nd drive NVME drive bay keeps disconnecting / dropping off. I've tried rescanning the disk in Disk Management but it doesn't reappear until I disconnect the drive physically then reconnect it then re...

Labels